With over 20 years' experience of creating attractive, hard-working websites for hundreds of satisfied clients, 101 is the agency you can rely on for your website development project.
Beautiful Websites Designed To Deliver Results
All the websites we deliver are carefully designed, built and maintained by our team in Norwich. We have all the in-house creative and technical expertise needed to ensure your website not only looks great but also functions perfectly and delivers the results you want.
Before we start work on designing your website, we will spend time getting to know you, your business, your target sectors and customer profiles. That way we can develop solutions that are completely tailored to your needs and focused on supporting and growing your business.
Our support doesn’t stop when your website goes live – we will work with you to ensure your site evolves over time to meet your changing business needs and to keep pace with digital developments.
Trusted Web Development Experts
We are experts in our field, offering tailor-made solutions from simple sites for small businesses to larger and more complex websites that are integrated with back-office systems or data feeds from other suppliers.
They’re engaging for users and easy to manage in-house with an intuitive Content Management System (CMS). They’re also mobile responsive, secure and fully tested to ensure a consistent user experience across different platforms and devices.
We develop websites with SEO and social media integration in mind and we can supply multilingual sites, password-protected access for multi-level administrators, hosting services and website analytics reports.
Why Choose 101 For Your Website Redesign?
- Delivering a first-class service that meets our clients’ needs is our number one priority, so we will always listen carefully to fully understand what you’re looking to achieve from your website.
- Your new website needs to work hard for you, so we will offer suggestions and advice to guide you towards the best website solution for your business.
- We know that marketing spend is often tight and deadlines are pressing, so we will respect your budget and be transparent about pricing, providing detailed costings and project timescales before any work starts.
- To ensure we deliver the website that’s perfect for your business, we will consult with you at all stages of the project, from the initial brief to design approvals, through to comprehensive testing, launch day and beyond.
- Our friendly and helpful account management team will be on hand to support you throughout the process, while our expert team of designers and developers will deliver engaging, reliable and bespoke solutions that meet your brief, on time and on budget.
If you are considering upgrading your website and would like some advice and a quotation please call us on 01603 858250.
Website Design FAQs
After we have discussed and understood your requirements we will produce concept designs showing the proposed structure for your website and how we envisage your visitors will navigate the site. With your customer personas in mind, we will have spent a good deal of time during the design phase considering potential user journeys through the website to ensure these are streamlined to encourage engagement, conversions and the best user experience.
Your website will be fully mobile responsive, with both navigation and design being carefully considered and constructed to ensure a pleasant, consistent experience, regardless of whether a mobile, tablet or desktop is being used. We also develop mobile apps and we will be happy to explore this service with you to help you decide if an app would be useful for your business.
We believe our clients should control the content on their websites. With the Content Management System (CMS) built into our websites, you can update text, images, documents, files and links on your site. You can also add new pages, news articles, events, blog posts and more. It is very straightforward and no technical knowledge is required.
Yes, your website will be built to support your social media activity. This may be in the form of simple 'follow us' links or 'share' buttons or it could something more such as a widget or a feed. We will advise you on the best way to get social media working for you.
Secure login areas are provided for in-house users to access data, documents and other information that you do not wish to be publicly available. Multiple access levels can be set to allow or restrict the access available to specific users. We are happy to discuss this in detail to ensure the correct access levels for your users.
If you have customers across the world we can provide multiple versions of the same page in different languages, all updateable by you, using the CMS.
Yes, we provide safe and reliable hosting for all our clients. All our websites come with detailed and comprehensive usage statistics (analytics) so you can see how well your website is performing. We can also register and manage your domain name(s).
Need help with your website? Then get in touch to discuss your needs.