We’re on the hunt for a skilled sales executive to join our thriving team, where we believe in supporting and developing talent, so everyone’s a winner. You’ll be tasked with generating sales of Smart Messenger - our email and SMS marketing service, account management and establishing relationships with customers that are built to last.
In return, we’ll offer you a lovely office space, the chance to learn, develop and grow in your role, excellent promotional prospects and free tea and coffee. Friends, we’ve even got a range of squash and herbals tea in the office kitchen!
You’ll have a starting salary of £18,000, with the aim of bringing in £7,000 worth of commission. However, if you are the sort of go-getter with a winning attitude, who smashes sales targets to smithereens, we’ll be cheering you on with UNLIMITED commission.
WHY JOIN 101 Smart LTD?
- You can earn unlimited commission, so it’s up to you how much you make each month.
- We’re serious about your long-term career goals. That means we’ll help you train and develop, so when the chance for promotion comes up, you are ready to grab it.
- As part of our small, friendly team you’ll have direct access to all levels of our business. Got something to say? People here listen, no matter what position they hold.
- Our office space is lovely – you’ll have your own desk, proper space to work and we’ll keep you in beverages.
- We love innovators. If you spot something we could do better, or have a brainwave about our business, we are all ears. Feel free to get thinking.
- You’ll get out and about. As well as delivering digital services in-house, we’re big on going out to spread the good word. At networking meetings, exhibitions and other events, you’ll have the chance to shine.
- We’re rooting for your success. Three of the directors of this company started as juniors. Imagine how far you could go with the right support and attitude.
YOUR ROLE ENTAILS:
- SALES: You’ll need to be self-motivated in researching, calling and emailing prospects and clients. You’ll have no problem getting on the phone and building a great rapport with people.
- CUSTOMER CARE: We want our customers to feel nurtured, so consistent communication is vital. Help us achieve the sort of customer satisfaction that keeps them with us long-term.
- STRATEGISING: Working alongside our Sales Director, you’ll help devise sales and marketing plans that’ll bring great results.
- ACTION PLANNING: It’s down to you to prepare effective search plans to discover new sales prospects and leads.
- REPORTING: Once you’ve implemented those plans, you’ll give us an accurate analysis of the activity. From there we can see what works and tweak what doesn’t.
- CLIENT LIAISON: Once prospects and customers are in our sales funnel or have established an account with us, you’ll look after them and earn commission on repeat business.
- MARKETING SUPPORT: Everyone gets involved with marketing so we can best communicate our offer. Sales is a core part of that. Once the marketing materials are ready, you’ll despatch them to prospects and follow-up with them.
- EVENTS: When business events, exhibitions or networking sessions come up, you will be part of the team going to showcase our services.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: As their point of contact, you’ll be on hand to give support and advice whenever our customers need it.
- ADMIN DUTIES: There are key areas where sales staff need to bring their admin A-game. We ask you to raise invoice requests, keep records and update the database, manage event bookings, answer the phone like a pro, undertake client correspondence, keep an eye on the industry, be a team player when your co-workers need something and help us keep our workspace clean.
- FEEDBACK: When you are working on the frontline of a business, you’ll notice things that could be done differently or get streamlined. We encourage you to tell the directors when you spot these issues and come to us with any brainwaves about making the business better. Together we’ll move forward successfully.
What are you waiting for? Send a CV that sells you to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started.