- Do you like to help customers via telephone and email?
- Do you like to problem solve and be an important team player?.
The heart of this job is dealing with customer enquiries and maintaining excellent customer service. You will often be the first point of contact a customer has with the company when they have an enquiry, an issue with their website, app or email marketing account, that they want a solution for.
You will need to be up to date with our range of products and services in order to give correct information and provide good solutions. You’ll have access to the whole 101 team, which you may need to call upon in order to gather information and resolve issues.
The job will involve a lot of interaction with people, including customers, prospects, suppliers, and colleagues, however, administration is also a key part of the role. You will need to be methodical and well organised with a good eye for detail.
- Provide help, support and advice to customers
- Dealing with enquiries and call backs via telephone and email
- Keeping colleagues informed with regards to customer activity
- Sales administration
- Keeping accurate records of communication and activity
The quality of customer service influences a customer’s view of the Company. Our aim has always been to build excellent long-term relationships with our customers and the way enquiries are dealt with is extremely important. It is essential that you are a great communicator and care about the service that you are providing.
We are a small company of 10 people with a range of backgrounds and interests. Our office environment is friendly and welcoming, this will help you to communicate with people with a cheerful and helpful attitude and allow you to call upon your colleagues for information as necessary. There is continuous liaison within the company and you will be an essential part of making sure that communication flows through and around you.
You will need to have problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly and outside the box. Whilst you will be a key member of the team you must be able to work under your own initiative. Additionally, accuracy and attention to detail are vital, even when under pressure. Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills, are essential.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly and outside the box are essential
- Excellent communication skills for effective interaction with diverse groups of people is essential
- Must be knowledgeable in office computer applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths
- Email Marketing experience/knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Previous customer service experience desirable but not essential
Ideally Full-Time, Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm. However, we are willing to be flexible for the right person.
Starting salary: £15, 200 per annum
Email us with a copy of your CV and let us know why you're the right person for the job.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com