Skills required within this role:
- Must demonstrate an appreciation of computers and programming.
- Must be confident and have good communication and written skills.
- Must be self-motivated and keen to learn.
Maths and English at GCSE grades A-C preferred although a positive attitude and a willingness to work towards equivalent qualifications is equally as important. You will also be expected to undertake the apprenticeship qualifications.
- Must be able to listen to and execute instructions accurately.
- Must be punctual and have reliable attendance.
- Must have a positive attitude and be full of enthusiasm
4 days a week 9 – 5.30 + 1 day at college.
Salary £160 per week
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org