You will be responsible for sales of our well established email marketing service, Smart Messenger. You will be talking to and meeting with prospective and existing customers and providing the highest level of service.
- Generate sales income
- Lead generation and nurturing
- Account management
The following is a summary of the range of tasks to be carried out in this position, the list is not exhaustive and in a small company environment, there must be flexibility.
- Researching, calling and emailing clients & prospects
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and long term custom
- Work with the Sales Director to devise sales and marketing plans
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales prospects & leads
- Implement plans and provide accurate analysis of activity
- Customer/prospect liaison
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials
- Dispatch of marketing materials and follow up
- Raise invoice requests
- Database updating and record keeping.
- Answering the telephone in professional manner / taking & passing on messages
- Filing / record keeping
- Client / prospect correspondence
- Identify areas where improvements can be made and bring to attention of directors
- Remain in touch with industry changes and issues related to the position
- Interact and cooperate with all company employees
Salary £15,000 per annum, £20,000 OTE
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org